Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well, I have not had much time to work on anything except clean my desk to start working on finishing up some projects.


I have 6 motorized pieces to finish:
  • Brill ST street car (Model Power, Bandai Powered)
  • DT Freight motor (Model Power, Kato Powered)
  • DT Freight Motor (Bachmann)
  • DT Woodside street car (Bachmann)
  • DT Ice car (Bachmann)
  • DT Steel Interurban Combine (Bachmann/ Kato)
It is quite a list, but I am only making it worse for myself.  I just ordered another Bachmann PCC, a Athearn Overland coach car, a Kato 11-106, and a TomyTec TM-10 Chassis.  That is at least 3 more cars.  Eric better get busy making trolley poles, LOL.

One of the new things that I did figure out is that the TM-10 chassis is also a direct replacement by length and bolster placement to match the Overland car.  This will allow me one car to practice on before I cut up the 4 car Overland car set that my wife indulged me with for Christmas.

The new PCC should be here tomorrow and then we can see if a Bachmann Steel Combine shell can fit over it.  I may end up having to mill it down and the Bachmann Brill side frames will turn it into a nice car.

Make that one number seven in my growing to due list.....

No comments:

Post a Comment